The Glory of Christendom
The Glory of Christendom, 1100-1517 is the third volume in “The History of Christendom” series. This series is the only in-print, comprehensive narration of Western history written from an orthodox Catholic perspective. How would a historical narrative read if the author began with the first principles that truth exists and the Incarnation happened.
This series is essential reading for those who consider the West worth defending.
- Vol. 1 – The Founding of Christendom
- Vol. 2 – The Building of Christendom
- Vol. 4 – The Cleaving of Christendom
- Vol. 5 – The Revolution Against Christendom
- Vol. 6 – The Crisis of Christendom