We accept returns of books in sellable condition for up to 90 days from delivery. When packing books for return, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Use a brand NEW, never-been-used box. Do not reuse any box to ship returns as boxes are not designed to withstand multiple shipments. Books that are damaged due to reusing a box will not be credited.
- Use bubble wrap or foam packaging to protect the books from the walls of the box. (UPS/FedEx/USPS will not fulfill damage claims for boxes not packed according to their standards.)
- Items must be packed flat and not on their spines or ends.
- Pack the books as snugly as possible.
- Empty space within a carton must be filled (to prevent the box from crushing) with heavy kraft paper, bubble pack, or foam packing. Do not use packing peanuts. Do not use newsprint as the ink rubs off on books.
- Having the books arrive in an undamaged, resellable condition is your responsibility, please pack with care. Here is a short video demonstrating how to pack your box correctly.
Upon receipt and inspection of returned items, once deemed resellable by staff, we will issue you a credit memo for the full cost paid for the books.
Our Shipping Address:
18 Celina Ave. Unit 1
Nashua, NH 03063
For resale returns, please click here.
Shipping and handling charges (contiguous United States only): To ensure prompt delivery and proper handling, we offer either United States Postal Service(USPS) Priority Mail or UPS Ground for all Fraternity Publications products.
Expedited shipping: We can expedite most book orders. The extra charge is $5 per order. Additional shipping charges may also apply. You must order by phone if you want your order expedited. Orders are typically processed in 2-3 business days.
Backorders: Occasionally demand exceeds the supply of our exceptional books. When this happens, we create backorders and ship items as soon as our supplies are replenished. When you phone in your order, we can advise you of the current status of any item you want to purchase.