Availability: In stock SKU: 6506
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Advent with Our Lady of Fatima
Spend this Advent with Our Lady of Fatima and with six saintly souls who were particularly devoted to her: St. Teresa of Calcutta, St. John Paul II, Fr. Andrew Apostoli, and the Three Shepherd Children to whom Mary appeared in 1917!
In these spiritually-rich pages, award-winning Catholic author Donna-Marie Cooper O?Boyle brings you powerful prayers and readings guaranteed to shield you from the annual holiday sales frenzy that, during the holy season of Advent, distracts even sincere believers from preparation for the coming of the Christ Child.
These wise pages are sure to draw you closer to Our Lady of Fatima and her gracious messages of peace and hope. For these Advent prayers and readings are all rooted in Mary?s 1917 messages to Jacinta, Francisco, and Lucia (the three young Fatima visionaries); and in the personal Fatima devotions of three of our holy contemporaries, St. Teresa of Calcutta, St. John Paul II, and the late Fr. Andrew Apostoli.
Reflecting on Advent through their lives and words, you will also learn:
- The prayers of adoration the Angel taught Jacinta, Francisco, and Lucia
- What Fr. Andrew considered the most important of Our Lady?s Fatima requests
- How St. John Paul II fulfilled the Third Secret of Fatima ? and why he credits Our Lady with saving his life!
- How, in his final months, Fr. Andrew radically fulfilled Our Lady?s Fatima requests
- The role Mother Teresa secretly played in the consecration of Russia
- Why, particularly in Advent, you must pray for Our Lady?s Immaculate Heart to triumph
- And much more to help you grow closer to Our Lady and keep your Advent frenzy-free.
With the sure guidance of Our Lady of Fatima and these six saintly souls who loved her intensely, the frustrations of our modern Christmas seasons will soon melt away. Advent will become for you a period of expectant waiting and a time of joy and hope, as you experience within you an ever-growing desire for the coming celebration of the birth of Jesus.
Paperback, 224 pp.