Availability: In stock (can be backordered) SKU: FP424
Learning to Follow the Mass
This book is a brand-new way of looking at the Traditional Latin Mass!
- Instead of switching back and forth between the Latin and English sides of a traditional Missal, this book has subtitles for each and every Latin word. In this way, you can hear what the priest is saying AND understand it too!
- If you do get lost, a special chart in the front helps you look for clues in order to find your place.
- Each page has notes to aid in comprehension.
- Full color illustrations on every page appeal to young children–even if they are not readers, they can follow along using the pictures that show what the priest is doing at each point.
- Accessible and affordable: it contains the entire common of the Mass–add each week’s propers (which can be downloaded and printed from several different websites) and this Missal is all you need!
Please note: This book was the predecessor for the book Treasure and Tradition: The Ultimate Guide to the Latin Mass. If you would like to combine the features of this book with more information about the meaning and history of the Mass, as well as explanations of the differences between the Ordinary and Extraordinary Forms, be sure to check out Treasure and Tradition.
Softcover, 8 1/2″ x 11″, 64 pp.