A wonderful children’s Missal, especially suited for ages 4-10. Originally published in 1958, Marian Children’s Missal has been reprinted in full color.
- The Ordinary of the Mass in large print English (with thirty-five color photos)
- The readings for all Sundays and major holy days (with thirteen color illustrations)
- Instructions on when to sit, stand, and kneel
- Prayers for before and after Holy Communion
- The indulgenced prayer before a crucifix
- A child’s preparation for Confession
- The prayers of the priest and responses of the laity for the dialogue Mass (in Latin and English).
The large print, sturdy SEWN construction, and color illustrations make it a great missal for children.
Sewn, gold-embossed burgundy lexotone cover, 4″ x 5″, 156 pp.