Availability: In stock SKU: FP575
Peter: Keys to Following Jesus
This is the book our former superior, Fr. Saguto, FSSP, chose for his priests last year!! Find out why.
Renowned scholar Dr. Tim Gray masterfully guides you through the tumultuous and inspiring life of Peter–from his call to discipleship to his eventual martyrdom in Rome. Using Sacred Scripture and tradition, Dr. Gray highlights these important lessons from Peter’s life, including:
- How to become a trusting disciple and “cast into the deep”
- The pitfalls of living discipleship at a distance and the eventual denial that will come
- How to recover from sin and accept God’s mercy
- How to become a bold witness to others of the love of Jesus
- Come to better know, love, and follow Jesus through the Rock on whom he built his Church.
Softcover, 5 1/4″ x 8″, 200 pp.