|ISBN or UPC||
Missale Romanum: Travel Size
This Missale Romanum 1962 – Travel Size is perfect for small churches, chapels, and when traveling. With great attention to detail, care was taken to have an easily readable font, clear design, and a refined setting. The book is printed on high quality smooth paper with generous margins, and bound in genuine leather.
For this second printing, the high-quality features of this beautifully-produced Missale Romanum include:
- 1224 pages with gilt edges.
- Genuine hard bound leather cover with gold stamping.
- Genuine leather tabs with reinforced page mounts.
- Hard sided sturdy Missal slipcase covered in genuine leather.
- Heavier 60g paper on the most-used first 30 pages, the Canon pages, and the last 30 pages. The rest of the pages are printed on the standard 45g paper.
- Six sewn-in colored ribbons with leather caps.
- Full-color Canon image that dates from the early 14th century.
- 6 ½” width x 8 5/8” height x 1 5/8” depth
- Bound in burgundy leather
There are no reviews yet.