Fiat Traditional Catholic Planner Compact (small 2024)
Your favorite Catholic planner is back, by popular demand, with better features than before. The Fiat Liturgical Planner is the daily planner you’ve long had on your wish list. The creators of The Illustrated Liturgical Year calendars have designed this traditional planner with beautiful illustrations for every feast, large paintings for each month’s dedication, a prayer of the month, Scripture verses, and quotes from the saints. Your handy weekly planner has just met the beauty and richness of the liturgical year!
Covering twelve months, this hardcover planner includes the full calendar year. Full-color images capturing every feast day bring each week to life for you at a glance, so scheduling doctor appointments on holy days of obligation will be a thing of the past! Neglecting no detail, the Fiat Liturgical Planner puts everything you need right at your fingertips, including:
- The primary feast for each day, according to the 1962 traditional Catholic liturgical calendar
- Days of fasting and abstinence according to the 1962 laws, with indications for which disciplines are necessary under current law
- Class of feast and vestment color
- First Fridays and Saturdays
- Holy Days of Obligation
- Ember Days
- Primary secular holidays
You will enjoy a host of improved features, including:
- High-quality paper weight
- Hard cover with sturdy, wire-coil binding
- Easily portable yet durable design
- Monthly tabs
- New images for Lent and Easter
Rich in matters of faith without sacrificing a hint of practicality, this planner features a monthly goal-setting page, a spread for daily planning each week, weekly to-do lists, habit trackers, and ample space for notes. It is sure to satisfy all your basic planning needs. An additional “bullet journal”–style flex page each week allows for customized charts, such as meal planning and budgeting.
This smart, attractive planner will bring the Faith into your daily preparations to help you stay grounded amid the hustle and clamor of modern life.